Preferred Touch Home Care is committed to providing quality care and customer service to our families AND our employees. We offer health insurance and life insurance for you as you use your nursing skills to make a difference in a child’s life.
- Flexible schedules for the perfect work-life balance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- 24/7 clinical support
- Meaningful and personal 1:1 care
- An Employee of the Month Bonus
- Electronic charting
IMMEDIATE work is available for RN / LPN positions.
- Day shifts and night shifts are available.
- Per-Diem, part-time, or Full-time shift work is available.
A one-to-one patient ratio is a standard. The position will require home care for medically fragile children in the surrounding counties (Hillsborough, Hardee, Highlands, Manatee, Polk, Pasco, and Pinellas.)
A passion for pediatrics and young adults.
- Pediatric experience – 1 year experience is preferred.
- Registered Nurse – 1 year experience is preferred.
- Licensed Practical Nurse – 1 year experience is preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant – 6 months of experience is preferred.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please fill out your contact information below, and our team will reach you shortly.